This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Bryan Denton is a junior at OSU studying to become a pilot, his dream job.  From Colorado, his hobbies include skiing, intramural volleyball, going to sporting events, collecting vinyl records, and, of course, flying.  He participates in the Flying Aggies Club, American Association of Airport Executives, club volleyball, and is in the Sigma Tau Gamma Fraternity.

What is most interesting about this cutie is that he’s spontaneous. His dream date is to jump on a plane and fly to some European country.  His favorite qualities in a girl are a desire to travel, independence, goal-driven, and a little mysterious.  The best news?  He’s single.

In 10 years Bryan sees himself working for an airline in possibly California, DC, or Denver.  His favorite thing he’s ever done is travel in Europe for 10 days. Bryan visited London, Paris, and Ireland.  Bryan is a movie fan. He likes “Harry Potter”, “The Lord of the Rings”, “National Treasure”, “Pearl Harbor”, and “Gladiator” to name a few.  When asked what his ideal superpower would be, he said, “I guess fly, but I can do that.”

Want to see more of this cutie?  Check him out on Instagram @brdenton24

Lover of baking, traveling, and all things pretty
Strategic Communications major and English minor at Oklahoma State University. Campus Correspondent for the Oklahoma State chapter.