This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Are you tired of studying in the same place again and again? I know I am. Don’t get me wrong, Edmon Low has had my back countless times, but staring at the same green and cream walls can get old. Check out these 10 places to study on (and off campus) instead of the library.

1. Aspen Coffee

Aspen is my absolute favorite study spot. With three sit-down locations, each Aspen has plenty of seating, tables, outlets, and coffee of course. Aspen also serves affordable treats and small food items. Select locations even stay open until 11 p.m. for night owls.

2. Student Union

The SU is perfect for intimate study time or group sessions. If you’re looking for quiet space with plenty of seating and outlets, check out the basement or 2nd floor. If you’re in need of a bigger space, go to the SU information desk on the 2nd floor for details on how to reserve a room on the 3rd or 4th floor. Go in ahead of time to schedule a room during dead/finals week.

3. Student Housing 1st Floors/Basements

If you still live on campus, don’t stay in your room to study! Find your floor lounge, 1st floor lounge, or check out the basement of your building (if you have one). These areas will usually have plenty of couches, chairs and quiet space.

4. Simplicity & Co. Tea House

This adorable tea house if perfect for studying, especially if you love tea. They are open throughout the afternoon and offer warm, quiet place for individuals or groups.

5. Library Lawn

Take your books outside when it gets warm!

6. Boomer Lake

Enjoy the view of the lake under a shaded pavilion or a hammock at Boomer Lake! The lake offers tabled seating and open spaces for blankets/picnics with friends.

7. EVERYMAN

EVERYMAN is new to Stillwater. They offer a variety of services including a full coffee bar, barber, and clothing. Although seating is limited, it’s a great space for small groups of casual studying.

8. The Colvin

You read that right. Studying at the gym? Why not? Take pictures of your notes and read through them or download audio versions of your books to listen to while you work out! You’d be surprised at how many are already doing it.

9. Theta Pond

Just a short distance from basically anywhere on campus, Theta Pond is the best place to sit down with a good book and really focus.

10. Blue Spruce

What could be better than gelato and studying? Not much. Check out Blue Spruce for intimate study spaces and the perfect afternoon treat.