This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

As OU seniors the two of us only have so much time left on our beloved campus. Reflecting back on our past 3 ½ years we have sadly come to the conclusion that we spent far too much time sitting on a CI bar stool or chugging Nati’s at a frat party, and along the way missed out on some of the traditions OU and Athens has to offer. We are taking the time we have left to experience all the things we have missed over the last years, in order to feel like we have taken in all that Athens has to offer. Through out the rest of the year we will be checking of items from our bucket list. So watch out Athens, these previous happy hour hounds are out on a mission.

Ping climbing wall
Go to Stroud’s Run
Explore Old Mans Cave
OU Hockey game
Get an Athens tattoo
Complete a Triple crown (Jbar punch, Pawpurr’s Blackout, and Pigskin Black Widow in 30 Minutes)
Attend a free show at Casa
Go up Bong hill
9 Fest
Hilton Head
Drink an aquarium
Progressive at Cat’s Eye
Ride a CATS bus
Check out Galbreath Chapel
Go to Taco Tuesdays at Taco John’s
Kiss someone in the kissing circle (if either of us finds someone worth kissing before graduation)
Play a game of putt-putt at The Ridges
Take a late-night trip to a buggy 

Hillary Johns is a Senior at Ohio University majoring in magazine journalism in the E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, with a split specialization in French and sociology. She is beyond excited to be a part of the Her Campus Team! She can often be found with her nose stuck in a book, most likely Harry Potter, or writing her own adventures. Hillary has a deep love of travelling and her favorite place in the world in Boston, MA. She hopes to someday pursue a career in communications and journalism.