4 Ways To Be Black Friday Ready!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ODU chapter.

1.SQUAD!

Source: Giphy

First things first, you need to come prepared and you need to have backup! Black Friday sales can become a bit fierce so you might need someone to help you snag those $20 heels you’ve had your eye on before somebody else snatches them up or out of your hand!

2. GAME PLAN!

Source: Giphy

Be sure to know the stores that you want to go to, the times they open, and how soon you need to be there! Think fast those lines get along!

3. GRUB AND NAP TIME!

Source: Giphy

You already know you’re going to be standing in lines so, don’t go into the Black Friday war hungry and tired!

4. DIVIDE AND CONQUER!

Source: Giphy

Make your way to the shoe and electronic sections ASAP! Divide up the squad and make sure you get what you came for!

Overall, just have a great time and enjoy the holiday season! If you do go out on Black Friday beware, some people act like they need five chill pills so just be on your game, and stay with your team, YOU GOT THIS!

Hey! The name is Khaiara but people tend to call me Kay or Khai! I am a junior at Old Dominion, Human Service major and dog lover! I am a die hard humanitarian and my goal is to help people the best I can! The world is big and I just want to leave my mark! My hobbies include drawing, painting, and occasional blogging! Before I started writing for HC ODU I ran my own personal blog site http://www.discoveringwoman.com/. I love writing and plan to continue after I graduate. Follow me on social media if ya want @kaymurrlli