9 Off the Radar Places To Get Your Next Lingerie Set

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NYU chapter.

In my experience, wearing a matching set of some super adorable or sexy lingerie is a major confidence booster. I’ll be the first to admit that most of the time I’m wearing a Calvin Klein sports bra and some $5 knickers from Aerie for comforts sake (and because of the fact that I hate wearing underwire bras), but sometimes I need to change it up. Whether you’re buying a set simply for yourself or to show someone special (*wink wink*), here is my roundup of lingerie for every budget.

1. Lonely Lingerie

I was just introduced to Lonely Lingerie and completely fell in love with their silhouettes and brand message. This black lace bra here is at the top of my wish list. ($79) I also love strappy lingerie, especially in soft colors as seen in this gorgeous number below. ($68)

2. Free People

The dainty lace cap sleeves and light, lavender color of this gorgeous bra is the perfect combination of sweet and sexy ($119), and the triangle lace cups of the piece below go so well with its lace racerback – and bonus: no clasps to deal with! ($96)

3. Urban Outfitters

This bralette is also on my personal wishlist. I tried it on in store (it works for every cup size) and it was so comfortable and unique. ($34) I adore the geometric style and lace / sheer mesh combo of this simple, modern bra below ($29).

4. For Love & Lemons

Grab this bra as soon as possible! It’s on super sale (!!!) and would make anyone feel like a princess. ($75)

This dreamy number features floral appliqué combined with criss cross straps. It would look so cute peeking out from a slouchy tee. ($122)

5. Journelle

This tie front black lace scalloped bra looks like a present waiting to be unwrapped! ($59)

Lingerie doesn’t just have to be sets of two – bodysuits are on the rise as both a fashion and intimates trend. ($88)

6. Tobi

This floral applique bralette looks so minimalist and comfortable, and its dusty mauve color is to die for! ($27)

Maroon is one of my favorite colors for lingerie, and this one comes in such a classic triangle cup style. ($8)

7. Nasty Gal

The high lacey racerback of this bralette is so unique, and the cage strap design is totally on trend right now. ($28)

8. Missguided

The Missguided website describes this bra as “soft and seductive,” and we couldn’t have said it better ourselves. ($34)

This romantic-femme bra has an adorable polka dot sheer mesh detail, but the cage straps make it not so innocent. ($34)

9. Forever 21

F21 would not be the first place I would think to go shopping for lingerie, but this multi-lace bustier shows that they’ve been stepping up their game! ($11)

This floral lace longline bustier is such a good price and would make anyone feel super bada$$. ($13)

Images courtesy of retailers

Madison is a current Gallatin junior pursuing a concentration in Magazine Journalism and a minor in Nutrition. Besides obsessing over french bulldogs, peanut butter, and books, she aspires to be an editor someday. The city serves as her limitless inspiration, and you can most likely spot her in the park either writing away or leafing through magazines. She is currently the campus correspondent for Her Campus NYU and has previously interned and written for Bustle.com, Harper's Bazaar, Cosmopolitan and NYLON. She believes in freshly baked cookies and never taking herself too seriously. Except when it comes to her career, of course.  "Creativity is intelligence having fun." - Albert Einstein