The Top 5 Kendall Looks We’re Going to be Stealing this Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

As we all know, Kendall Jenner has been everyone’s style icon for over a year now; from Karl Lagerfeld’s to our little sisters.’ She’s managed to escape the stigma of her family’s reality TV show (as much as we love it) and become fashion’s ‘it-girl’ in her own right – she’s even taken the lead from the likes of besties Cara Delevingne and Gigi Hadid. Who doesn’t love her? She comes across as sweet, funny, and obviously beautiful in both Keeping Up with the Kardashians and when she’s papped in everyday life.

Queen Kendall can literally wear anything and always look flawless. Making daily headlines with every day outfits that could easily be from a fashion spread, Kendall is obviously an expert in her field. Even if she has had help from her experience modelling practically every designer’s pre season collections, she’s way ahead of all our fashion games.

So, for anyone that wants some inspiration on how to look amazing AND warm this season, here are our top KJ looks that she’s been sporting recently…

1. Chunky Turtleneck Knits

Turtlenecks are massively in fashion right now and Kendall is clearly a fan. Being oversized and chunky shows they’ll be warm enough to brave getting your legs out, especially if paired with over-the-knee boots.

Kendall seems to be sticking with neutrals for these jumpers – a theme that is becoming evidently a particular favourite of hers. But these looks are making us want to extend our ever expanding collection of turtlenecks even more!

Also this beauty look is just gorgeous and makes us want to wear it every day of every season for the rest of our lives. As the Kardashians/Jenners would say, we’re feeling this ‘glam’.

2. Long Wool Coats

Long wool coats are definitely a Kardashian-Jenner family favourite, with Kim sporting them almost every day of the year (even in the summer) and, it seems Kendall is no exception. Sticking with dark colours, the coats complement all of her outfits and appear to be keeping her warm and cosy.

These outfits look super easy to emanate and she’s showing that even ordinary outfits look a whole lot more sophisticated when pulled together with a long undone coat. Here at Her Campus, we especially love the simple cream turtleneck with the quilted leather skirt!

We’re pretty sure Kendall’s coats are hugely expensive – she has access to every high-end designer under the sun, you know. But, don’t despair! There are definitely some equivalent (and much cheaper!) versions on the high streets that will work just as well.

3. Leather Trousers and Black Boots

As basically every other photo shows, if we want to steal Kendall’s style, we’re going to need a whole drawer dedicated to leather trousers and leggings and a shoe wardrobe for black boots. As easy-to-wear as black jeans, but slightly different (to stand out on campus) and a bit more fashion forward; this is Kendall’s (and our) new go-to-style. Pair the trousers with sleek black leather boots to lengthen the legs, which is always a bonus.

Note: more long woolen coats paired with sunglasses to protect eyes from the low sun (and the paparazzi if you’re a famous supermodel).

4. Neutrals (obviously)

The recurring theme of Kendall’s outfits is that most seem to consist of neutral and greyscale tones. As well as looking great and warm, she proves that cream on white or cream on beige actually works really well, something we never would have thought or been brave enough to do before.

Kendall shows once again how on top of the fashion game she is since neutral colours seem to be on the agenda for the next season, à la Balmain during Paris Fashion Week and Kanye’s show in New York.

5. Jeans with a Bold Jumper

And on the odd occasion, Kendall branches out from the safety net of creams and beiges and wears colour! The mustard jumpers prove she really can wear anything and still look completely on point, and the colours are perfect for the colder months.

We definitely want to see more of this on Kendall and see if these looks will work on us!

So, it looks like Kendall Jenner is going to remain our ultimate style inspo for at least the next few months. You’re our favourite, Kendall. We applaud you!

Edited by Lucy Jackman

Sources:

www.pinterest.com

www.celebdelacream.com

www.stylehunter.com

www.mirror.co.uk

www.popsugar.com

www.stylebistro.com

www.thegloss.com

www.whowhatwear.com

www.dailymail.co.uk