This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Exams are nearly over (or maybe yours have even finished?) So it’s the time of year again when relieved students go out and celebrate. This week I have searched for some of the best bags to carry your essentials in … so grab your keys, money, I.D and lipstick and get ready to party!

This causal Topshop bag offers a simple way to store everything you need without overshadowing your outfit.  I love the black suede tassels and the long strap is perfect for dancing with both hands in the air!

Urban Outfitters have gone tribal with this navy and red tapestry bag.  A tassel on the zip adds the perfect bohemian flair.

This pretty little lilac box clutch from New Look is lovely for more formal occasions. I especially like the rose gold hardware which adds a shiny surprise to the sides and again, a removable chain strap makes it easy to carry all night long.

If you fancy bringing the classroom to the club then this book clutch from The British Library may be up your street. ‘ A Forbidden Love’ is the title on the cover so is perfect for all of you who are romantics at heart.  It is also the perfect alibi if you were meant to be studying rather than going out for the third night in a row. If you are feeing creative there is even a tutorial on how to make something similar here.

Feel like a princess with this jewelled bag from Accessorize. The detail is so pretty and would make any dress instantly sparkle.

Edited by Sam Carey

Sam is a Third Year at the University of Nottingham, England and Campus Correspondent for HC Nottingham. She is studying English and would love a career in journalism or marketing (to name two very broad industries). But for now, her favourite pastimes include nightclubs, ebay, cooking, reading, hunting down new music, watching thought-provoking films, chatting, and attempting to find a sport/workout regime that she enjoys!