This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Name: Rachael Quinn

Hometown: Somewhere in Ireland you’ve never heard of.

Degree: Masters in Nursing

Year: 3

Campus Involvement: Looking at it from QMC

Dream Job: The next Oprah, but old Oprah that gave away free stuff.

Personal Claim to Fame: A friend of a friend, of a friends friends aunty twice removed nephew’s friends sister, knows the weird kid who danced for Britain’s Got Talent. I don’t mean to name drop like..

Fun Fact: If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.

Favourite Food: So stereotypical… potatoes. Mash, boiled, fried… All of the potatoes.

Most Embarrassing Uni Moment: Getting locked out of my house for four hours after Oceana all nighter, alarms going off, police arriving… and the keys being in my bag the whole time.

Where can you be found on a Friday night in Notts?: Anywhere with alcohol and space to shake my white milkshake.

Clare Evans

Nottingham

Sheetal studied History at the University of Nottingham and was Campus Correspondent during her final year, before graduating in July 2014. She is currently jumping between jobs, whilst still writing for HC in her spare time. She may or may not be some of these things: foodie, book addict, world traveller (crazy dreamer!), lover of cheese, Australian immigrant, self-proclaimed photographer, wannabe dancer, tree hugger, lipstick ruiner, curly-haired and curious. She hopes for world peace and dreams that someday, cake will not make you fat.