Campus Style: The Winter IT coat

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Name: Millie C

Course: Biochemistry

Year: 3

These past couple of weeks, I’ve been asking myself where the heck did autumn go. It’s been so cold that jumpers and jackets just won’t suffice. I was walking home from Jubilee Campus, when this coat caught my eye. While I  was freezing my little bottoms off, Millie here, looked like she was just basking in warmth! Just at look at that mammoth faux fur hood! I was beyond jealous and had to ask Millie where her coat from!

The answer? ZARA. After a little online stalking of the Zara website, this coat actually comes in 3 different colours: Khaki (as seen on Millie), black and cream. Three staple colours that look good with any outfit, and all three come with gold metal hardware, which is this season’s must-have. A winter coat is a necessity and this coat ticks all the boxes. 1) Fur hood? 2) 100% wool? 3) Big pockets?  Check, check and check!

Regardless of what you wear underneath, the coat’s superb quality (is it weird to be obsessed with the poppers?)  is able to give you a polished, timeless look whilst keeping you super warm.  I think we have ourselves a winner for winter.