Who is “Northwestern Guy”?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

The bossettes want me to write a bio so readers can identify better with who I am.  Unfortunately, in my quest to remain anonymous, I won’t be able to give such a detailed bio as the other bloggers.  Nonetheless, here it is:

Hometown: West of the Mississippi
Major: Not a hard one
Relationship Status: Single and always looking
Graduation Year: N/A

Guilty Pleasures: Oreos.  Whole milk.  Lady Gaga
Pet Peeves: Holding the door open for someone and then they walk out the other door. 
Whoever sets the curve on a test, professors that give impossible tests, people who walk down Sheridan will their eyes glued to their phones.  I’m on a bike, I could cripple you. When it’s 50 degrees outside and people think the weather’s “nice”, Mayor Tisdahl.

What are you involved in on campus: Greek life and this blog amongst other time commitments

What are some words you live by: The Golden Rule, but if they treat you like shit all bets are off.

What is your idea of a perfect date: Anything that’s fun/adventurous and makes her feel special.  Chicago’s only a short distance away and there’s a ton to do down there – incredible restaurants, awesome entertainment like Second City, attractions like Navy Pier.  Tons of possibilities.

What do you find most attractive in a girl?: She’s gotta be fun, someone who is adventurous and social.  In a perfect world she’s also got blonde hair and blue eyes.

How would you describe your personality:  Outgoing, fun, apparently entertaining, straightforward. 

-NGB-

Casey Geraldo

Northwestern

Casey Geraldo is a junior at Northwestern University. She is journalism major, with a broadcast concentration, and a history minor.Casey coaches gymnastics, and in her spare time, she is usually babysitting, watching TV, eating candy and ice cream or spending time with the people she loves.Follow Casey on Twitter! @caseygeraldo