The Best Online Deals Happening NOW

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

Years ago, Amazon began a beautiful holiday tradition called Cyber Monday, where online sales are abundant. The best part about it? You don’t even have to change out of your pajamas to shop the best stores, while getting the same deals as you would during Black Friday shopping. This year, however, many of the sales online are happening during “Black Friday Weekend” – which is right now! Here’s where you need to be doing your holiday online shopping:

1. JCrew

This year J.Crew is running a huge sale – 40% off your ENTIRE purchase. The expensive, professional-meets-preppy store never offers deals that big, but it is happening now through November 27th at 11:59 PM eastern time, so I highly suggest hitting it up.

2. Nordstrom

Similar to the Nordstrom annual sale, this Black Friday weekend the department store is doing an additional 20% off already on sale items, which is a big deal since they are transitioning between their fall and winter stocks, so you can get that additional 20% off of some cute fall outfits and get ahead of the game for next year. The sale ends Sunday so don’t miss out!

3. TopShop

This year, the trendy boutique is offering up to 50% off merchandise. Considering the usual prices, the deals are pretty big. To shop the selected merchandise, head to TopShop’s home page and click shop all on their Black Friday weekend pop up – the sale ends November 28th, so start shopping now!

4. ULTA Beauty

If you’re looking for anything from small gifts for friends to Secret Santa stocking stuffers, ULTA has got you covered, with tons of sets and products with huge markdowns this weekend. Some notable big ticket items on the list? 20% off Clairsonic Holiday kits – which run up to around $300, and $75 Ultra Chi products, which are usually pried at $149.95. If you need a new flat iron or hair dryer, head to the ULTA website right now!

5. Amazon

The website that started it all, amazon has extended their Cyber Monday deals into a Cyber Monday week! Shop all the crazy markdowns, from Amazon to independent sellers, all throughout the week. It’s already started, so start shopping now!

I hope these deals help you make the best of your holiday shopping without breaking the bank! Happy hunting!