Your Guide To The Final Three The Bachelor Contestants

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

If you haven’t had the time to rush back to your dorm’s common room every Monday at 8 pm, then you probably don’t know that season 20 of The Bachelor is soon coming to an end. This means that hometown dates are over, crazy people (I’m talking about you, Olivia) are gone, and we are left with just three beautiful ladies still in the race for Ben’s love. Just in case you aren’t up to date with who Ben might be marrying, here is a rundown of the three ladies left.

Caila Quinn

Age: 24

Hometown: Hudson, Ohio

Occupation: Software Sales Representative, which is Ben’s occupation, as well.

Arrival: Caila was the second one to arrive at the mansion the first night. She was wearing a blue sequined dress and ran at Ben and jumped in his arms as soon as she got out of the limo. Although Ben remarked it was “the best first impression ever,” it would have been much better if she was wearing pants, and if Ben had caught her properly. Instead, her legs kinda dangled there until he scooped them up. Regardless, it was a cute idea and it clearly impressed Ben.

Best Moments:

When Ben and Caila dance to Amos Lee’s “Sweet Pea” and share this equally sweet kiss.

When Ben is talking about how sexy Caila is  on television, even though Caila’s parents and everyone she knows are probably watching.

When Caila and Ben both kiss a fish that Caila just caught. I thought you’re supposed to kiss a frog, not a fish…

Worst Moments:

When nude Kevin Hart crashes their cute hot tub date.

When Caila takes Ben to a toy factory in her hometown, and they build playhouse instead of her showing him any places or people that are meaningful to her.

Total Date Roses: 2

Prediction: Caila is going to make it to the final episode, but Ben just doesn’t have the chemistry with her that will make him pop the question.

Joelle JoJo Fletcher

Age: 24

Hometown: Dallas, Texas

Occupation: Real Estate Developer

Arrival: JoJo’s arrival was an interesting one. She emerged out of the limo in a knee-length, hot red dress and a unicorn mask(?). After she had Ben guide her to where he was, and had him help her take the mask off, she said, “so unicorns do exist. I think I’m yours.” I don’t know where she got that idea, but it definitely made audiences, and Ben, remember her. He even asked if he could keep her mask.

Best Moments:

When Ben and JoJo’s helicopter arrives and literally blows them away.

When JoJo knows the food she made in Mexico was delicious, but says so in a very sexual manner. When JoJo gets trampled by pigs on their group date in the Bahamas.

Worst Moments:

When JoJo receives roses and a letter and thinks they are from Ben, when, in fact, they are from her ex-boyfriend who wants her back.

When JoJo needs to go back to school.

When JoJo’s hometown date goes absolutely awry.

Total Date Roses: 2

Prediction: JoJo, unfortunately, is going home next week. However, her spunky attitude and gorgeous looks might land her the position as the next Bachelorette, because who else would it be? Olivia? Lace? Emily and Haley, both?

Lauren Bushnell

Age: 25

Hometown: Marina Del Rey, California

Occupation: Flight Attendant

Arrival: Lauren B, who was one of four Laurens on this season, arrived first in a beautiful strapless blue gown. Her entrance was sweet and simple because she didn’t need to rely on a miniature horse or a giant rose hat to make a good impression. Lauren gave Ben a pair of wings, told him to keep them on him at all times, and said, “I hope you are ready to take off on this journey together.” Swoon.

Best Moments:

When Ben and Lauren land their plane and find a random hot tub in the middle of nowhere.

When Ben hugs Lauren, to the expense of the comfort of other women.

When Ben brings Lauren to meet a bunch of kids that mean a lot to him and they spend the day playing games with them.Worst Moments:

When she was terrified to go in a plane with Ben, even though she is a flight attendant. (Don’t worry. It ends up being really cute, anyway.)

When Leah turns crazy and starts spreading rumors about Lauren, even though she is absolutely perfect.

Total Date Roses: 2

Prediction: She’s Ben’s woman. Ben has had an undeniable connection with Lauren since the very beginning, and she’s the one he’s going to get down on one knee for

With that being said, here are some moments that deserve honorable mentions from this season.

When Lace denies being crazy but didn’t fool anyone. When Ben had to sniff all of the girls and says Sam smells “a little more sour.”

When Haley and Emily didn’t have real occupations. When Lauren H. was not ready for Ben to wake them all up and was probably the most relatable to everyone watching.

When Ben made this perfect pun while on his cooking group date and made everyone fall more in love with him.

And finally…

When Olivia’s mouth could swallow us all.

With only three more women and two more episodes left, season 20 of The Bachelor is coming to an end. Make sure you tune in Monday, March 14 at 8 pm to see which of these gorgeous gals will go home, and which one will be the future Mrs. Higgins. Comment below who you think will win!

Hi! I am Emma Kell and I am a freshman at Northeastern University! I am excited to start writing and getting involved with HerCampus and to share my thoughts and ideas with others like me!
Morgan Weadock

Northeastern

Morgan is currently a third year at Northeastern University in Boston working towards a degree in Finance and a dual minor in Economics and Political Science. She is the co-president and Campus Correspondent for the Northeastern Her Campus Chapter and also involved with Alpha Kappa Psi and Streak Media. Morgan is originally from NJ and despite popular sentiment believes it to be the best state in the country. Her interests include cooking things that don't look as pretty as they did on Pinterest, reading while drinking tea, going to the beach, fitness and nutrition, and Netflix binging (: