Weekly Puppy Roundup: Thanksgiving Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Hello everyone and welcome back to Weekly Puppy Roundup, a space where we destress by looking at cute pictures of puppies in funny or endearing situations. This week is special because it’s Thanksgiving, so we decided to do a special holiday edition, filled with our favorite Thanksgiving puppy pics.

Without further ado, enjoy this week’s puppy roundup!

• The face you and your best friend make when you hear class got cancelled on Tuesday before the break.

• You get to go home and your roommates are looking at you in disbelief and jealousy because their classes didn’t get cancelled.

• And you just look at them while you’re packing, saying sorry not sorry…

• The next day, you get to go home! You can’t help but get in the holiday spirit and everyone on the train/plane/bus is smiling like:

• You get home and your parents are waiting for you in full holiday cheer:

• But all you can think about is the amazing food you’re going to eat during the next few days.

• Especially the turkey.

• You LOVE turkey!

• Dinner time finally comes and you don’t even care if you look like this during the meal:

• Because everything is sooo good and you just want to have more.

• Dinner ends and you’re sitting there reveling in how good the food was.

• Now all that’s left is go to bed and get ready for the next big holiday!

That’s it for this week’s puppy roundup! We hope you’ve all had a wonderful Thanksgiving break surrounded by all your favorite friends and family members!

Maria I Lisac

Northeastern

business student from Panama City, Panama. food & dog lover travel enthusiast