Problems Only Girls Who Wear All Black Everything Will Understand

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

1. All year is shedding season. Whether you tie your hair up or leave it down, you’re always going to find a stray strand somewhere. You know you’d basically be Chewbacca if you didn’t own a lint roller.

2. People who don’t know are constantly asking you if you’re okay. No, I’m not depressed; I’m just trying to keep up with my aesthetics.

3. Winter ends and stores start selling more vibrant colors. Even  worse–sales assistants keep trying to sell you anything in orange.

4. Eventually, in the summer, the sun starts shining and temperatures start rising. Ugh. You can’t step out of the house without becoming a heat magnet and you need 20 layers of deodorant to keep up with your black on black on black.

5. When you see a cute dog and you just have to pet it–dog hair plus black clothes equals fluffy mess.

…But you always know it’s worth it. Let’s face it, being away from one’s furry pets at home has the ability to turn even cat people into dog people.

19 year old Freshman at Northeastern University :)
Emily Feltault

Northeastern

Hi my name is Emily Feltault and I am a rising sophomore at Northeastern University! I am one of the new Campus Correspondents for my chapter and am excited to get started!!