This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

After countless student complaints about the confusing building, the University has finally set a date to rennovate Lake, Meserve, Nightengale & Holmes hall.

Well folks, it’s that time of year again: April Fool’s Day! This year, don’t go the overdone route of telling your parents you’re pregnant, or taking people’s towels out of the communal bathrooms while they’re showering. Try one of these NU themed April Fool’s Jokes instead!

1. Create a fake email that looks real (i.e. northeasternregistrar@gmail.com) and email your friends telling them they’ve been purged from the university because they didn’t complete “I Am Here.”

2. In the same vein, send an email from a fake housing account telling them  their housing for next year was cancelled due to double booking, and that they have been placed in International Village.

3. Create a Facebook event for a fake hockey game against BU.

4. Write a blog post about the news that Northeastern has decided to get rid of the hockey team and use the funding to bring back the defunct football team.

5. Tape a “Closed” sign on the door to Rebecca’s at precisely 11:34 A.M. on a weekday and watch all the people getting out of class freak out.

Best of luck huskies, and may the odds be ever in your favor. 

Dana Dworkin

Northeastern

Hi girls! I'm Dana, I'm a CC at HC Northeastern, and I love to write about greek life, fashion, beauty, on-campus happenings, etc.
Emily Feltault

Northeastern

Hi my name is Emily Feltault and I am a rising sophomore at Northeastern University! I am one of the new Campus Correspondents for my chapter and am excited to get started!!