Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Must Have Desserts This Valentine's Day

Posted Feb 11 2013 - 8:00am

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and whether you hate it or love it, dessert is the most important part of the day for everyone. Whether you want to make something filled with chocolate to share with your loved one, or need something to comfort you while you drown your sorrows in the most recent Nicholas Sparks movie, there are plenty of options out there. Even if you don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day, these delectable treats can be made all year round. So bring out your cooking skills and enjoy these wonderful desserts.

1. Chocolate Covered Strawberries- This is the classic Valentine’s Day treat you see in all the romantic movies and advertisements. I have not met anyone (besides myself) who does not get ecstatic over chocolate covered strawberries. So if you are looking for the perfect treat for a romantic evening, chocolate covered strawberries are definitely your best option. All men (except my bf) please take note and make these for your lady, she will be overly pleased with your gesture.

Pages

Fill out my online form.
You Might Also Like...