Meet the Staff: Hana Nobel, 2012

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Name: Hana Nobel
Nickname: Han-a Solo, Hana Banana, Hans.
Age: 22
Year at NU: Senior
Major: International Affairs and Anthropology…and an unfinished Journalism minor
Home state: The Dirty Jerz

Where you can find me:
ChopChop ,The Brokedown Palace, Dodge Hall working on my start up Scoop, There It Is, a hip hop themed ice cream truck.

Position at HC:
Recruiting good-looking men (and women) to be campus cuties. It’s a hard job, but someone has to do it.

The senior superlative I’d most likely win:
Most likely to be blacklisted from President Aoun’s house.

My post-grad plans:
Working for ChopChop, a kids cooking magazine, and trying to get Snoop Dog to back my business.

Where I’ll be in five years:
Franchising Scoop, There It Is, living on a farm, or working at a summer camp. Hopefully married to Ryan Gosling.

My guilty pleasure:
Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen.

5 item Bucket list for your last month of school:
1. Crash an MIT Frat party
2. Get into Aoun’s house
3. Slack line
4. Win bar trivia
5. Have boys recognize me as campus cutie and hit on me at Our House

Guy Talk:
Turn-on/Deal maker:
Silliness

Turn-off/Deal breaker:
Santorum supporters

How can a guy capture and maintain your interest?
Memorize all the words to “We Didn’t Start the Fire” and teach them to me. That should take a while.

What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done to impress a guy?
I flew to Virginia, wrapped myself in a box, and jumped out as a birthday surprise. Hypothetically, awesome. In reality, not so great.

The worst pick up line I’ve ever used: “Hey.” It usually ends there.

I'm a 20 something journalism major at Northeastern University and Campus Correspondent for HerCampus NU. When I'm not writing, I'm working in public relations and am the PR and Promotions Director for WRBB Radio 104.9FM Northeastern's Radio Station and the Public Relations Director for my sorority.