HCNU’s ‘Girl on the Street’

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Walking through the Prudential Center to do some window shopping and people watching, I ran into Kymberlee, a Northeastern student, outside of Sephora. I love her pretty floral dress, and the way she styles it – belting the flowy fabric, and wearing it with black opaque tights makes this outfit great for transitioning from winter to spring fashion.

Paired with simple ballet flats, a structured leather bag, and simple silver jewelry (layered bracelets add a bit of fun), this look is feminine and young, and also conservative enough for most offices. So, if you’re looking to refresh your co-op wardrobe, take note. A put-together ensemble like this one will help you stand out at work, in a good way.

She’s wearing…

• Dress, belt, and tights – Club Monaco.
  • Ballet flats – Aldo
  • Bag – Louis Vuitton
  • Jewelry – Tiffany & Co.
Rachel Kossman

Northeastern

Rachel Kossman is a Northeastern University graduate, and former Her Campus Campus Correspondent. She spent her junior and senior years writing for Her Campus National, and is thrilled to be back contributing to the Post Graduate section.Rachel is currently working as Associate Editor for DAYSPA magazine, an industry publication for spa owners, where she gets to write about spa products, business tips, spa industry news, focus on green lifestyle content, and even review a spa or two every once in a while! She is currently living back in Los Angeles, where she was born and raised, and though she misses Boston and all her friends out east, is very happy to be away from the cold and snow!