Campus Cutie: Craig Rockoff

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Year:  Junior

Major:  Entrepreneurship & Finance

Hometown:  Williamsport, Pennsylvania

Relationship Status:  Single

Greek affiliation:  Pi Kappa Alpha – Boston Chapter

What clubs/extracurricular activities are you involved with at NU?

Pi Kappa Alpha, NUIdea, and Entrepreneurship club.

What’s your favorite thing about NU?

I would have to say my favorite thing about NU is meeting people from so many different backgrounds.  Also, the fact that Northeastern is located in one of the greatest cities in the world is definitely a bonus.

What do you like to do in your free time?

I am a Real Estate Agent in Boston, so most of my free time is spent at the office.  As for hobbies, I am an avid snowboarder, skateboarder, and wake boarder.  If you do any of these 3 things, we will be best friends.  I also enjoy going to the gym and traveling when the time permits.

Name one thing that not many people know about you.

I was sponsored for snowboarding in high school.  I am also the Campus Manager for SnowJam at Northeastern.  Don’t forget to sign up for the trip!

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Describe your perfect date

Dinner and wine at an Italian restaurant.

Best pick-up line you’ve used or had used on you?

So this wasn’t necessarily a pickup line, but this conversation happened recently.  Me:  How is your night going?  Girl:  Much better since I laid eyes on you.

If you could give freshman one piece of advice what would it be?

Rush Pike!

Favorite…

Music artists: Jay-Z, Mac Miller, J Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Wolfgang Gartner, Dillon Francis, Dispatch, Sublime, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Clyde Frog (My brother’s band).

Color: Blue

Movie: Shawshank Redemption and Anchorman. If either of these are your favorite movies, we would again be best friends.

Place in Boston: Boston Burger Company

Food: Italian, sushi, & Cali burritos

Celebrity Crush: Mila Kunis

Shannon Clark

Northeastern

Shannon is a third year communication studies and business student at Northeastern University in Boston, MA. She has always been interested in writing and journalism, and Her Campus seemed like the perfect outlet for that! She has been part of Her Campus Northeastern since her freshman year, and has recently been elected as co-correspondent. She is excited for a great semester!