3 Things You Won’t Want to Miss at CFW

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

College Fashion Week Boston is officially one day away! If you haven’t registered yet, what are you waiting for?!

If you need a bit more convincing, here’s three things going on tomorrow that you won’t want to miss!

1. All the models are real college girls! Models are not often a real representation of the general population, but that definitely isn’t the case at College Fashion Week. All of the models are real girls from colleges in the Boston area. You could even apply to be a model for next year’s CFW!

2. All the freebies! Below are the sponsors for CFW Boston, who will be there handing out goodie bags and free samples. ‘Nough said. 

3. Meeting other Collegiettes! This is an amazing opportunity to meet other Her Campus writers and readers, talk about the amazing fashion, and have a ton of fun! The space will be filled with other girls who love fashion and Her Campus, just like us.

If you’re convinced now, grab tickets at Collegefashionweek.com!

Dana Dworkin

Northeastern

Hi girls! I'm Dana, I'm a CC at HC Northeastern, and I love to write about greek life, fashion, beauty, on-campus happenings, etc.