Life > Experiences

So Fresh, So Clean, and SO Ready for Summer

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New School chapter.

Flowers have officially started blooming in Union Square Park, which means that the countdown to summer is 100 percent on. Whether you’re interning, travelling, or lounging at home with your high school besties, we know that there are a few essentials that everyone needs to get through this well-earned break. To help you focus on nothing other than enjoying your time off, we’re giving away yet another Survival Guide over on our Instagram page. With products that will help you focus on memory making and relaxing to the fullest, you will definitely want the chance to win all of these goodies for free.

Don’t Sweat

You’ve been sweating over assignments and deadlines for an entire year, but thanks to Secret, you can pretend that armpits aren’t even a thing with their new Invisible Solid Cool Waterlily deodorant. You’ll stay fresh during all of your activities, and even more so once you get back from your long summer days and hop in the shower with Summer’s Even Gentle Foaming Wash and Cleansing Cloths.

Don’t Regret

After spending a year reading books and articles exclusively for school, you’ll probably regret missing the chance to enjoy a novel just for fun. Jardine Libaire’s novel, White Fur, takes care of that need, and is set in our very own Manhattan (which will help when those post-NYC blues kick in). Elise Perez and Jamey Hyde navigate the struggles of being young and in love in the city, which makes this the perfect engaging read you’ve been looking for to accompany you in your beach bag.

Don’t Forget

It’s all about the details! They’re so easy to forget, but so important to our health and happiness. The Steripod Toothbrush Protector is one example of a tiny detail that often goes unnoticed, but we all know that a clean toothbrush contributes immensely to a clean smile (which helps us feel about 100 times better when taking those gorgeous poolside Instagram pics). Likewise, the Essence Eyebrow Designer is gonna keep your eyebrows in check even after-hours at the beach. When you know that the little things (like toothbrushes and eyebrows) are taken care of, you can enjoy the big moments that much more.

[Secondary Image by Pexels]

If you're interested HCTNS, please e-mail us at hc.newschool@hercampus.com