This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New Paltz chapter.

Here is my SUPER EASY & QUICK everyday makeup tutorial! This look is perfect for class, running errands, etc. and helps you look put together with little to no effort, while giving you that flawless look you really want! Enjoy!

Marcella is a Junior at SUNY New Paltz majoring in Communication Disorders with a minor in Deaf Studies. While she's not focusing on her studies, Marcella holds a busy schedule working on the weekends at a local market as well as operating her brand new online boutique. In her spare time, Marcella enjoys working out, hanging out with friends, watching Netflix, shopping, and hiking. She has a true passion for fashion, makeup, and healthy eating/workouts and loves to share her tips and advice! After graduating, Marcella plans to attend graduate school, obtain her Master's degree, and become a speech-language pathologist, as well as open up her own in-store boutique wherever she may be! She's a busy girl, and always on the run. Keep up with her and her latest trends by following her online boutique's instagram @marcellasboutique !
Emma Koch

New Paltz

Emma is a fourth-year student at SUNY New Paltz, where she is majoring in Public Relations with a minor in Business. Born and raised in Upstate New York, Emma now divides her time between school, her hometown, and Houston, TX where her family currently lives. Besides school and internships, as well as being a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus, Emma's other passions include fashion and beauty, health and fitness, trying new recipes, iced coffee, watching netflix with her roomie, online shopping, country music, and her sorority, Sigma Delta Tau. Her dream is to find a career in the Public Relations field where she is able to travel the world and have new experiences doing what she loves. Follow her on Instagram @emmma.koch