Things All UNH Students Think During Registration As Told By the Kardashians

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New Haven chapter.

Registration is upon us, and the end of the semester is coming. Most likely, everyone is not looking forward to it, and just wants it to be over with. Very rarely, registration goes well for us UNH students; there is usually always at least one thing that goes wrong, such as the Wi-Fi cuts out, or that one class you need is filled. Here are some thoughts we all have during the dreadful time of class registration:

Waking up at 6:45AM to get ready to enter in those CRN numbers at 7:01 a.m. like…

And then the time is starting to get closer and closer, and the rush of anxiety is hitting you…

Then the time has finally come, and you enter in the CRN numbers as fast as you can and the Wi-Fi cuts out…

You keep trying to refresh the page and it’s still not working and you feel the tears filling up in your eyes…

And then that magical moment happens and the Wi-Fi cuts back in and you’re so happy that you’re just like YAS!!!

But then that one class you have left to enter in ends up being completely filled and all you’re thinking right now is…

So then you have to find a back up class, and by this time it’s 7:30 a.m., and you’re just over it…

You finally look over your schedule for next semester, you take a deep breath after putting yourself through all this stress, and all you’re thinking is…

After 45 minutes of feeling like you’re in hell and this torture will never end, registration is finally over. You have an okay schedule that you’ll just have to deal with, and you can finally go back to sleep, and wait until next semester to do it all over again.

Happy Registration Season!!!

HCXO 

Jill Perniciaro is a Junior at the University of New Haven studying Criminal Justice. She is a Long Island gal at heart but is loving New England more and more every day. Even though her major is unrelated to writing/communications; the entertainment world of TV, movies, fashion, beauty and music is her side passion. Eating, watching movies, going to the gym, shopping, and bowling are also things she likes to do. Jill's fav animals are giraffes, monkeys, and otters. Her favorite color is purple, she loves the Weeknd with all her heart and she's most likely wearing her RayBan's cause she doesn't like to squint. She is a sister of Delta Phi Epsilon and she is hoping to pursue a career in Crime Scene Investigation. She is very happy to be a part of New Haven's HC chapter as secretary & a writer for the blog section :-) You can follow Jill on Twitter @jjillll (4 l's) and on Instagram @jillperniciaro.  HCXO
Hi! My name is Caitlin Duncan. I'm from Enfield, CT, and a senior at University of New Haven. I am the Co-Founder and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus New Haven. I am also a Founding Member of Alpha Sigma Alpha's Theta Omega chapter. In my free time, I can be found singing Taylor Swift, reading, or cuddling with my dogs, Paisley and Mandy. Feel free to contact me at caitduncan@hercampus.com! HCXO!