Will Hutchens ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.
Name: Will HutchensName: Will Hutchens
Name: Will Hutchens

Major: Professional Golf Management and Business Administration-Marketing

Year: Freshman

What band and type of music you like? My favorite band is the Dave Matthews Band. I love just about all country music too

What do you with your free time?
 I love to fish, play golf, hang out with friends, play guitar, write songs, play basketball, and watch sports

What is your favorite sport?
My favorite sports are basketball and golf…it’s a tie.

What would be the ultimate first date?
My ideal first date is nice dinner at a good restaurant then relaxing with her on the couch.

What qualities do you look for in a girl?
I want a girl who is fun to be around, has a good sense of humor, a great smile. Also, I want someone I can be romantic with, but also can take to a ball game.

What do you want to do after you graduate?
I want to give music a shot. I would love to go to Nashville and try to live my dream. If that doesn’t work out I would like to work in marketing in the golf industry.

What is your worst fear?
I guess losing the people I love.

What is your fondest memory so far at NCSU?
The atmosphere at the Thursday night game against Florida State. Being in the student section for that win was awesome.

Are you single or taken?
Taken, I have agirlfriend.

Would you change anything about yourself?
I wish I wasn’t quite as stubborn as I am.

Do you have any talents?
I play the piano and guitar, and sing. I also feel like I can talk to just about anyone.

What do you think about the girls at NCSU? The girls at State are great. I’ve met some very cool girls during my time here so far.

Who is your hero? Why? My parents are my heros. They have raised me right and have always supported me in everything I do. They believe that I can accomplish anything I set my mind to in my life.

What is your favorite song to play? Probably the first song I ever wrote for my girlfriend. I also like the song “Collide” and just about anything by David Nail.

Year: Freshman

Band/Type of music: My favorite band is the Dave Matthews Band. I love just about all country music too

What do you with your free time: I love to fish, play golf, hang out with friends, play guitar, write songs,
play basketball, and watch sports

What is your favorite sport? My favorite sports are basketball and golf…its a tie.

What would be the ultimate first date? My ideal first date is nice dinner at a good restaurant then relaxing
with her on the couch.

What qualities do you look for in a girl? I want a girl who is fun to be around, has a good sense of
humor, a great smile. Also, I want someone I can be romantic with, but also take to a ballgame

What do you want to do after you graduate? I want to give music a shot. I would love to go to Nashville
and try to live my dream. If that doesn’t work out I would like to work in marketing in the golf industry.

What is your worst fear? I guess losing the people I love

What is your fondest memory so far at NCSU? The atmosphere at the Thursday night game against
Florida State. Being in the student section for that win was awesome.

Are you single or taken? Taken, I have a girlfriend

Would you change anything about yourself? I wish I wasn’t quite as stubborn as I am.

Do you have any talents? I play the piano and guitar, and sing. I also feel like I can talk to just about
anyone

What do you think about the girls at NCSU? The girls at State are great. I’ve met some very cool girls
during my time at State so far.

Who is your hero? Why? My parents are my heros. They have raised me right and have always supported
me in everything I do. They believe that I can accomplish anything I set my mind to in my life.

Favorite song to play: Probably the first song I ever wrote for my girlfriend. I also like the song “Collide”
and just about anything by David Nail.
Campus Correspondent and Founder of Her Campus NCSU - kristiedemers@hercampus.com Kristie Demers is a Senior English major at North Carolina State University. When she isn't studying or busy working on campus, Kristie enjoys running, writing, reading, photography, and painting. She volunteered as an athletic trainer for the Cheerleading team freshman year and developed an unwavering devotion for the Wolfpack. This Wisconsin natives passions include traveling, spending time with family and friends, and loving even the little things in life. Although she is down to earth and loves making people smile, Kristie is hard working and welcomes challenges. All that this happy-go-lucky girl dreams for the future is to write for a magazine and live at the beach. In the meantime, her heart lies in the bricks at N.C. State and beats with every chime of the Bell Tower!