Matt Williams ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

Name: Matthew Williams
Major: Sport Management and getting 3 minors
Hometown: Four Oaks

Hobbies and interests:
I love the outdoors and every sport outside. I love animals and nature and have an interest of helping other people who are in need of help.

Where would one find you around campus?
I would be in the gym staying fit and healthy!

Favorite Wolfpack tradition?
The ceremonial ring tradition where they put the rings in the bell tower before they give them out to the students.

Favorite snack?
Cheese sticks and chocolate milk!!

Dream job?
Working for the Peace Corps as the top leader

Best pickup line?
Depends on the situation

What kind of animal would you be and why?
I would be a tiger because its smart, strong, confident, willing, and successful!

What pop artist would you get married to and why?
Not really into marrying pop stars or celebs..

Pet peeves?
Cracking knuckles, smacking while you eat, not starring at someone in the eyes while your talking to them.

Favorite Disney movie?
Aladdin

Favorite TV show?
George Lopez Show

Embarrassing guilty pleasure?
None at the moment 

Women need to know that…
I’m a confident individual that is determined and successful and will accomplish any task that you say that I can not. 

Best Feature?
I would hope girls wouldn’t judge me on features.

What is something people are surprised to know about you?
They are surprised to know that I dont drink nor do I do drugs or smoke.

Favorite song at the moment?
What about now” by Chris Daughtry.

If there were a slideshow of your life, what kind of pictures would we expect to see?
Family, friends, animals, accomplishments that I have done in my life and much more.

Campus Correspondent and Founder of Her Campus NCSU - kristiedemers@hercampus.com Kristie Demers is a Senior English major at North Carolina State University. When she isn't studying or busy working on campus, Kristie enjoys running, writing, reading, photography, and painting. She volunteered as an athletic trainer for the Cheerleading team freshman year and developed an unwavering devotion for the Wolfpack. This Wisconsin natives passions include traveling, spending time with family and friends, and loving even the little things in life. Although she is down to earth and loves making people smile, Kristie is hard working and welcomes challenges. All that this happy-go-lucky girl dreams for the future is to write for a magazine and live at the beach. In the meantime, her heart lies in the bricks at N.C. State and beats with every chime of the Bell Tower!