HC Mville Wins SGA’s Best Club of the Year!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

The members of Her Campus Manhattanville wanted to take a moment to thank the Student Government Association for presenting us with the Best Group/Organization of the year award at the annual SGA Awards Ceremony that took place on April 27th.

Receiving the award was an absolute honor and surprise! Besides thanking SGA, we also wanted to extend a thank you to the student body who nominated us, came out to our events, and read our content every day. Without all of you we wouldn’t be the great club we are today!

A special thanks goes out to our Campus Correspondent, and founder, Shanice Peters, for giving us this platform. Without her courage, drive, and kindness Her Campus Manhattanville wouldn’t be where we are today. We are so grateful for her, and so sad to see her leave!

Congratulations to the others students, faculty, staff, and clubs that won awards at the SGA Awards ceremony. Without all of you, our campus wouldn’t be as diverse, fun, and engaging!

Student at Manhattanville College, right outside of New York City! Editor at the Mville chapter I am majoring in Marketing and Communications with a minor in Sociology, and look forward to working either in the music business, or at a non-profit organization! I am an advocate for those who suffer from mental illness, such as anxiety, suicidal thoughts, depression, and self harm. I'm a crafter, dreamer, and traveler. I believe everyone has a story that's just waiting to be told..