Best Online Sites for Graduation Dresses

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

Now that it’s graduation season, you must be struggling to find that perfect dress. Maybe you’ve searched every store at multiple malls and still some how leave empty handed. We’re in a time where online shopping is a convience. You can narrow down your search and find exactly what you’re looking for. Here are some good sites with amazing dresses perfect for graduation.

1. AsosAsos is a British brand that has become a huge deal in the U.S. over the last few years. They have amazing clothes over all and great deals. They have a mix of dresses from low to high end prices which helps out a lot if you’re on a specifc budget. I purchased a dress from Asos for a wedding and it was perfect quality and still one of my favorite dresses to this day!
  2. Nordstrom’s RackNordstrom is expensive alone, but Nordstrom’s Rack tends to have great discounted finds especially when it comes to dresses. You can get a nice designer dress for a good price and feel like a queen on your special day.

3. Lulu’sLulu’s has blown up over the last few years and their dresses are STUNNING! They also have an amazing shoe selection if you need a nice pair of wedges to top off your look. Be sure to give this site a chance for your big day!

4. Charlotte Russe

A good inexpensive option. Charlotte Russe caters for everyone no matter your size and they also have a great variety of dresses for all occasions. I purchased my Senior Toast dress from this store and it was fantastic quality for the price!

5.  

Rent the Runway

This is a good last option if you can’t find a dress. You can rent a dress for your ocassion and return it once you’re done! You can find a wide variety of dresses from amazing designers like Vera Wang and Kate Spade. 

Shanice Peters is a Senior at Manhattanville College. She is from Brooklyn, NY. She's a Creative Writing major with a minor in Marketing and Communications. In her free time she enjoys making YouTube videos about fashion and beauty, writing on her personal blog and watching Gossip Girl. She's excited to be the Campus Correspondent for Manhattanville and hopes to engage students in her last year.