timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Morphe 35O Palette Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Murray State chapter.

AHHHH! Two weeks ago I decided to order the Morphe 35O eyeshadow palette. I had heard all kinds of rave over Morphe palettes, but the brand seemed to come right out of thin air. Beauty bloggers I follow religiously began awing over the palettes. 35 colors for only $23.00? I figured this was just too good to be true. I read so many reviews to make sure the website was even legit. Beauty bloggers promote websites all the time that are not reliable so I was extremely skeptical. After reading a lot of good reviews of the company, I took the leap of faith to invest in my own beautiful Morphe eyeshadow palette. The second I used my palette, I felt soooo in love. 

When I first opened my package I did notice one thing about this palette that was different from most of my others. It was EXTREMELY basic. Just a plain black case, light weight, and no mirror. I feel like this is what drove the price for these palettes down a lot. Every time I use it I feel like I have to treat it delicately. The packaging really doesn’t bother me because I don’t use the mirror in eyeshadow palettes anyway and I’m not a rough monster while opening my makeup.

The palette contains 35 eyeshadow colors, including shimmer and matte shades. This palette is perfect for Fall makeup looks. Upon receiving the palette I was worried that some of the colors would be difficult to see or difficult to blend, but boy was I wrong. Every color I swatched exceeded my expectations. The only thing that slightly bothered my about the shadows was that there were no names for them. When people ask me what shades I’ve used for my makeup I just have to respond with “oh, the color in row 5 spot 4,” and it is just a little complicated, but pretty easy to get over. The shadows are very pigmented and creamy. I love the way they all swatched.

Overall, I love the palette. It has found itself winning a battle between it and my other favorite shadow palettes. I have found myself using it in almost all of my daily makeup looks. The price of this palette made it even more worth it. I know I will for sure be purchasing more from the Morphe brand.

Sarah Burden

Murray State '20

Sarah Burden is a senior at Murray State University. She is a PR major and minoring in Journalism. She is a member of Alpha Sigma Alpha and loves her ladybugs. In her free time she enjoys experimenting with makeup, drinking coffee, posting on social media and spending time with her bird. You can find her on Instagram and Twitter @sarahburden__