Miley Smilerz Through The Yearz

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mt Holyoke chapter.

All she wanted was a big booty hoe. 

1.  Destiny Hope Cyrus was born November 23, 1992 in Franklin, Tennessee to country crooner Billy Ray Cyrus and Leticia Finley. 

2.  At the age of eight, she relocated with family to Toronto, Canada, in order to shoot Doc, a short-lived television series.

3.  She learned of a casting call for Hannah Montana at age eleven, landing the titular role.  Interestingly enough, Taylor Momsen of Gossip Girl fame came in second place. 

4.  Her 2007-08 Best of Both Worlds concert tour sold out instantly, with some tickets scalped for almost $3000.

5.  In 2009, The Climb made Top 40 charts in twelve countries.

6.  She released a risqué (and thus controversial) video for single “Can’t Be Tamed” in 2010. 

7.  She wrapped up the final season of Hannah Montana in 2011, marking an evolutionary transition with her fans.

Peace, y’all.

7.  She went for a blonde pixie cut in 2012, claiming she “never felt more herself in her whole life.”

8.  She sexed up her image with 2013’s accompanying video for “We Can’t Stop.”  

9.  The same year, she parted from longtime boyfriend Liam Hemsworth.

10.  As of now, she is rumored to be linked to Patrick Schwarzenegger, the fresh-faced son of Arnold.