5 Things To Do Now That It’s Warm

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mt Holyoke chapter.

Mother Nature has heard our cries and spring weather has finally come to Western Mass! With the spring comes all of the fun things you can do now that it doesn’t feel like a frozen tundra outside. Of course, it’s been so long since we’ve seen the grass and our skin has seen the sun that you may need a reminder of few things you could do and so we have a few suggestions for you. Here are some things that I’ll be doing now that that it’s warm again:

1. Hanging out on Skinner Green

2. Taking walks around Upper and Lower lake

3. Napping in the sunniest spots on campus

4. Going on adventures with my friends to places like the Bookmill, Flayvors, or the coast

5. Studying hard so that I can spend as much time in the sun as possible when I’m done!

While it’s absolutely beautiful outside, don’t forget to spend some time indoors studying. Or take your studying outside with you! You might find that the warmth is a brain booster! Good luck with finals and enjoy the weather!

If you would like to write for Her Campus Mount Holyoke, or if you have any questions or comments for us, please email mt-holyoke@hercampus.com.

Image Sources: x x x x x x

Lyssi Joseph

Mt Holyoke '18

Lyssi Joseph is a Mount Holyoke graduate who majored in International Relations and minored in Geography. She loved the three years that she served as co-Campus Correspondent for HC Mount Holyoke and is grateful to her co-CC, Deborah, and the amazing members of the team for making these past three years so wonderful. She is excited to follow along and see how HC Mount Holyoke continues to grow and excel. In her free time, she enjoys reading, writing, and napping.