Tommy Lindquist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Tommy Lindquist is a blonde haired hazel-eyed bachelor that ladies just can’t seem to pass up. He is extremely sarcastic and goofs around a lot, but that is just part of his charm. Although he is a free spirit, Tommy is captain of the MSU hockey team and he is extremely passionate and serious about his team and the sport.  Here is a little bit more about our Campus Cutie!

Q: When is your birthday?

A: January 30th, 1992

Q: What are some of your hobbies?

A: I’m from Brick, NJ so I’m always surfing when I’m home. When I’m not in the ocean I like to golf.

Q: Why did you choose to come to Montclair?

A: I loved the construction and the loud noises. (See, I told you he was sarcastic!)

Q: What are you majoring in?

A: Exercise science

Q: Are you single?

A: Yes

Q: What do you look for in a girl?

A: I like when a girl is nice, athletic, and fun to be with. She has to be someone I can take home to mom.

Q: What style do you find most attractive on a girl?

A: I love when girls have a laid back style. I find flannels and beanies on a girl very attractive.  

Q: What’s your ideal date?

A: Going to a five star sushi restaurant and then going to the beach afterwards just to talk and relax.

Q: Blonde or brunette?

A: I love blondes; a brunette has to be perfect.

Q: Any guilty pleasures?

A: I like fashion. I love new clothes and looking to see what brands come out with every season.