This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

As the cold weather begins to fade, the warm weather starts to roll in bringing the exciting festival season along with it. In fact, Coachella is currently happening for everyone lucky enough to be attending. Those of you who attend festivals know how thrilling this time is and how much thought goes into outfit planning. Standing out is key, but it’s also important to wear something practical that will keep you comfortable and cool while you have the time of your life for 14 hours straight. Celebrities differ from us “little people” in many ways, but you can always turn to them for some fashion inspiration. No matter where they are, they aren’t afraid to stand out in the crowd. So whether you are going to Coachella, Electric Daisy Carnival, or Electric Zoo this year, check out these celeb who love to rave in style and grab some inspiration for your own festival outfit.

Alessandra Ambrosio, Coachella 2014

The beautiful Alessandra Ambrosio definitely stood out in the crowd at Coachella 2014 with her Aztec print bikini top and maxi skirt on the left. On Day 2, she presents herself with more of a hippie style with heart shaped sunglasses to top it all off.

Vanessa Hudgens, Coachella 2014

Vanessa also attends Coachella in stunning two piece outfit that has her turning heads. Her strapless black bandeau with a hint of bright tribal print in the center along with her fitted black skirt is perfect for this trendy festival.

Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Coachella 2014

Kendall and Kyle were twinning at Day 2 of Coachella in their all black punk rock look. Both wearing denim high rise studded shorts and a tube top. This look definitely stood out and steered away from the hippy look that is often seen at festivals, however these fashion killing twins always pull it off.

Selena Gomez, Coachella 2014

Selena Gomez enters Coachella in high rise white shorts and a black strapless bra covered by a long, floral transparent cover-up. Selena looks like an angel in all white as she walks through the crowds of musical chaos.

Hilary Duff, Coachella 2014

The beautiful Hilary Duff sports her usual fresh face and casual look attending Coachella in floral printed shorts and a simple white tank, under a jacket wrapped around her waist just in case the weather decides to change. She tops off her outfit with a sunhat and sunglasses to keep her fair skin from burning. This is a cute and simple way to stay comfortable while standing outside for a long period of time enjoying the music.

Photo Credit: 1, 2, 3, 4

Hi! I am 20 years old and a current sophomore at Montclair State with a major in Communications & Media Arts and a concentration in Journalism. Writing is the most natural, enjoyable, and freeing hobby of mine. I write to express myself and to help others who may not ask for help, but truly need to read something they can relate to, to gain some perspective in life or just for a good laugh! What I can't say, I write, which is why this has become a passion of mine. I also love to sing in my spare time and I am a fitness freak so I am thrilled to share some great tips with everyone on nutrition, fitness etc. Fashion, food, boys and Netflix pretty much sum up the college years including my own therefore I am excited to share my experiences with you and to also receive feedback. I am very eager to begin my journey as a writer and to connect with my fellow girls on campus! I hope that my writing beings joy and inspiration to your life in some way. Happy reading!