This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Ready to add some cuteness to your humble home? Maybe you yourself have a good eye for interior decorating or maybe you don’t. Either way, I have the home decor pieces you will fall in love with!

Chip and Joanna Gaines star in Fixer Upper. They have recently released a home decor line at Target; Hearth & Hand with Magnolia. Joanna’s favorite pieces start at only $3.99! Can’t beat those prices! They have table linens, vases, storage boxes, lamps and so much more!

Lamp: Charcoal Tripod Table Lamp

Eucalyptus Wreath

Clothes: Kitchen Towel 2pk

Stoneware Pitcher – Coral Stripe

Galvanized House Lantern 

Astilbe Flower Bundle

Here are just a few of the pieces of their NEW collection. I personally cannot wait to see all the others they come out with!

Sammy is what you would call a Student Solider. She is in the Army and also a Senior at MNSU. Her major is Mass Media and her minor is Communication Studies. She is from Cottage Grove, MN and enjoys her weekends in the cities. She enjoys being the Her Campus MNSU Chapters Campus Correspondent and also Young Life. She wishes that fall season was year round, but living in Minnesota she will have deal with all the seasons it brings.