10 Reasons You Should Be Watching ‘Famous In Love’

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

1. It’s basically Gossip Girl if it were set in Hollywood. Just another gorgeous bunch of rich kids acting like adults. Seriously, the cast’s resemblance to our favorite Upper East Siders is uncanny.

2. And newbie to the Hollywood scene, Paige Townsen, is living all of our dreams.

3. In true Freeform fashion, the show has an amazing ensemble cast so there’s a character for everyone to love and relate to.

4. There’s nothing quite like the chaos of an inappropriate relationship and this show is filled with them.

5. There’s a love triangle. Obviously.

6. As all good things seem to come in trios, there is also the adorable friendship between these three amigos in the show and IRL.

7. It’s not all about actor drama, there’s also producer drama. You get a taste of the production that goes into a big budget Hollywood film.

8. Cameos of your favorite stars, including but not limited to: Byron Montgomery from PLL, Lisa Cochran from Shay Mitchell and Ashley Benson’s snap stories, The Bachelor’s own Ben and Lauren, and Twitch from So You Think You Can Dance!

9. You’ll need something to fill the hole in your heart once PLL is really over.

10. Best news of all—you can binge watch all 10 episodes now on Freeform!

Campus Correspondent at HC MMM. Communications student in NYC.  Instagram: @sara.capucilli