timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

What to do Besides Watching the Oscars on Sunday Night

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Binge Watch the Bachelor

Because Monday is the season finale and you know you can’t wait. So why not rewatch all the drama and cliches of the season before the big ending! Personally, I’m hoping Becca K gets the proposal.

Bake a Cake

I don’t know why, but this really sounds suitable for things to do besides watching the Oscars. You probably haven’t done this in a while, so why not channel your inner Martha Stewart and enjoy some sweets on a Sunday night. It’ll take your mind off of going back to school on Monday morning, for sure!

Watch One of the Nominated Movies

Get Out will keep you on the edge of your seat for the entire movie, while Baby Driver will have you fangirling (again) over Ansel Elgort. Both movies have a nomination for at least one category of the awards show. There are also plenty more quality movies to watch that are going to be winning Oscars!

Go to the Gym

blogitude.com

Betcha no one will be there because they’re all totally watching the Oscars! But for real, Sunday night is the perfect time to resume your New Year’s resolutions of getting fit and maintaining a healthier lifestyle (and then bake that cake to reward yourself).

Study?

This is probably the most responsible option, but if you’re really resorting to studying then you might as well just join the party and watch the Oscars.