Updates on Carrie Underwood’s Unexpected Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Carrie’s major fall was an extremely random tragedy back in November of 2017. It has left the everyone wondering what happened since the star has not revealed her face since the accident.

Apparently she had a rough injury to her face and wrist causing her to need stitches and surgery. Ouch!

Carrie revealed that she had around 40 to 50 stitches in her face, and the injuries were a lot worse than originally expected. Her instagram posts have been hiding her face since the injury, and everyone is waiting to see how she is doing!

At least we finally have heard from her that she is doing so much better and everything is almost healed up. Not to mention, Carrie’s new single “Cry Pretty” just dropped and is a total hit.

An injury definitely can not slow Carrie’s momentum down. She will be performing live for the first time in the public eye since the accident at Sunday’s ACM Awards, so everyone is excited to finally see her out again!

HC Contributer Mizzou