This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Our Campus Celeb this week is senior Maggie Bowman. Maggie is a Journalism major from Chesterfield, Missouri who was just recently crowed the Queen Week Queen. Check out our interview with Maggie as she looks back on her time at Mizzou! 

Her Campus Mizzou: What was your favorite part about Greek Week and winning queen?
Maggie Bowman: My favorite part about Greek Week is having different chapters in our community come together for some friendly competition and incredible service. To be honest, I was both shocked and excited when they announced that I had won Queen, and I was incredibly humbled to have been able to represent our Greek community in that way. All of the men and women I met on royalty were absolutely amazing! Those new friendships and experiences definitely were definitely the reason that Greek Week 2016 was the best one yet!

HCM: What other organizations were you involved in during your time at Mizzou?
MB: Kappa Delta, Won by One Greek Mission Trip, Mizzou Alternative Breaks, Women of Worth Mentorship Program, Total Person Program, Journalism Ambassadors, Rocking Against Multiple Sclerosis Steering Committee. 

HCM: What will you miss most about Mizzou?
MB: The thing that I will miss most about Mizzou are the home football games as a student. I love cheering on our Tigers, now I just get to see what the view is like from the other side of the stadium!

Schedule

HCM: Where are you headed after graduation and what are your plans?
MB: After graduation, I will be visiting KD chapters all over the country as a Leadership Development Consultant for National Kappa Delta. During my year of travel, I will be working with various aspects of a chapter, such as leadership development of chapter members, chapter recruitment and new chapter establishment. I can’t wait for my next adventure!

Schedule

A writer and creator with a weird sense of humor. A big fan of the golden rule and an even bigger fan of the Blackhawks. Chicago-born, Mizzou-made. HCXO