The Everyday Objects Line at Tiffany’s: Exclusively for the One Percent

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Back when Audrey Hepburn could be found nonchalantly munching on bagels and sipping on coffee outside of Tiffany and Co., jewelry was the only type of item for sale. Nowadays, however, members of the upper crust can satisfy their “boujee” desires through Tiffany purchases varying from tin cans to protractors.

Photo Credits: www.tiffany.com

Here are some examples:

AM/PM Pill Box In need of a special place to store your pills and vitamins? For just $500 you can keep your meds safe from harm in this sterling silver plated box. It’s just what the doctor ordered.

Hourglass Who doesn’t need one of these nifty necessities? Time a case race or how long it takes you to do your homework for the “affordable” price of $650. After all, time is an investment, right?

Tiffany Blue Marker This is the kind of writing utensil you will not want to loan out in class. For $750, you can have a marker that writes in crisp Tiffany Blue. Better yet, have it engraved (for extra, of course). This is a real “magic marker.”

Paper Clip Bookmark Calling all avid readers! For just $1,500, you can be sure to never lose your place again.

Golf Putter Show your skills out on the green in style with this $2,350 putter.

Still haven’t seen your dream item? Check out the full line of Everyday Objects (AKA things you don’t need) at www.tiffany.com.