This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

This week’s campus cutie has a serious love for “The Office” and “Modern Family.” Put it on Netflix, steer clear of any scary movies and Carlo Duaban is one happy (and cute) camper.

Year at Mizzou: Junior

Major: Nutrition and fitness pre-physical therapy

Campus involvement: Phi Gamma Delta and Phi Epsilon Kappa (Physical Therapy)

Why you chose Mizzou: I’ve been a Mizzou sports fan my whole life. And it’s really not too close, yet still not too far from home. 

Future goals/plans: Become a physical therapist. Hopefully in athletics. 

Perfect first date: Watch “The Office” or “Modern Family.”

Features you look for in a girl: A good sense of humor.

If you could have any fictional girl be your girlfriend, who would it be and why: Haley Dunphy. “Modern Family” is my favorite show, so she’s my obvious choice. 

If you could travel to any country, which would it be and why: Italy. It looks nice and I hear they have amazing food. 

Favorite weekend activity: Watch “The Office” or “Modern Family.”

Perfect first date: The kind that leads to a second date.

Worst date: Going to see a scary movie.

Least favorite food: Mushrooms.

Jennifer Lawerence or Jennifer Lopez: Jennifer Lopez, but it’s close.

Favorite Mizzou memory: Running through the columns because I found $5 and got free ice cream. 

Favorite thing to do on a snow day: Playing in the snow until I can’t feel my toes or hands, and then watching “The Office” and/or “Modern Family.”
Sarah Kloepple is a junior journalism student at Mizzou. She embraces her addiction to good television and the fact that she knows way too much movie trivia. Originally from St. Louis, Sarah loves spending time with family and friends and stopping frequently at any good frozen custard place (preferably Ted Drewe's). When she's not with her oldest friend Netflix, you can find her typing furiously on her computer somewhere or reading a good book outside. Follow her on Twitter: @skloep.