3 Coats to Keep You Warm But Stylish in Freezing Temperatures

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Ugh. Winter. Does is ever end? I mean, really, this season goes on for much longer than it is welcome. Sprinting from your car to the building you’re going to is only fun for so long. Coats are necessary for the winter time and can also serve as a stylish statement piece! Who said coats have to be boring, puffy jackets? Try these three trendy coat options to add to your outfit and keep you cozy on those chilly days!

The Cheetah Coat

Okay, I can’t get enough of cheetah coats right now. I’ve been seeing them everywhere, and they just look so chic. You could either try a furry cheetah coat or a more matted soft fabric. Both of these choices are equally adorable. Throw this coat over any all black outfit to transform a boring look into something that looks really trendy.

The Moto Jacket

These moto jackets are everything right now. Everyone is trying to go for that punky, rocker look without being too grunge, and this jacket is just what you need to pull off that look. The mix of suede, fur and leather makes this jacket so cool. Plus, it’s heavy and will be warm (this is important, obvi). You can pair this with any outfit and instantly get the “cool girl” look. I’m sure Gigi Hadid would rock this jacket, and that means you should too.

The Tan Wool Coat

This jacket is something I think should be a staple in everyone’s wardrobe. It’s is a such a timeless coat that you can dress up or throw on over joggers and a sweatshirt.  It’s professional yet trendy, and it’s just the perfect coat, ok? Also, this is nice and long, so it will keep you extra warm while looking chic. What else could you ask for in the winter?

HC Contributer Mizzou