This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Minnesota chapter.

It’s almost time to ditch your turtlenecks and winter boots, Gophers! The days are slowly getting longer and warm weather is hopefully a part of our future forecast. Here are some of the best beauty products you’ll want for a delightful spring!

Too Faced’s Sweet Peach Collection

Too Faced’s new collection should be the staple for a successful springtime. They have blush, a highlighting palette, eyeshadow and lip gloss that will make you glimmer and glow. The best part of this collection is that all of their products smell just like a peach!

Lavender Eyeshadow

Put aside your darker eyeshadows and make room for 50 shades of lavender! Lilac is a color that can be rocked with any skin tone. It’s versatility allows it to be worn to class, on a date,or even on a night out! Check out this shade from Nyx Cosmetics.

Spring Nail Polish

Is it even a new season if you didn’t buy every new shade of cleverly-named nail polish? Didn’t think so. Take a peek at Essie and OPI’s spring collection and have fun trying out your faves with a girl’s mani-pedi night!

Coral Lipgloss

Channel your inner Lil Mama with this poppin’ coral lipgloss. Anastasia’s moisturizing gloss contains a hint of vanilla, so it’s guaranteed that all the boys will be stoppin’.

BB Cream

It’s no secret that BB Cream’s benefits are endless: it brightens, hydrates and evens your skin tone, just to name a few. It’s extremely lightweight and isn’t as likely to cause a breakout because it doesn’t contain heavy oils like regular foundation does. Also, it contains SPF 30 which is perfect for the longer days of sunlight.

Face Masks

Honestly, any season is the best season for face masks. I always choose moisturizing ones for the winter when my Minnesota skin is struggling harder than usual. For spring, it’s nice to grab a mask that brightens your skin so you’re looking extra fresh for the new season. Check out this vegan mask from Lush, Don’t Look at Me, to give yourself a radiant complexion.

Dry Brush

Using a dry brush is the greatest way to exfoliate your whole body. It’ll transform your flaky skin to a smooth, silky complexion. It’s the same feeling as if you haven’t shaved in months and you finally get enough motivation to bring out your razor. You’ll be running around your dorm or apartment making everyone feel your legs and admire your accomplishment! It’s also known for detoxing your body in a similar manner as massages. Always remember to start at your feet and work upwards towards your heart, never brushing hard enough to where it starts to hurt!

Have a happy and beautiful spring, Gophers!

Erin Gallagher is a sophomore at the University of Minnesota studying child psychology. Her dream job is being a therapist for adolescents and helping them through their difficult times. In her freetime, she loves to lift weights at the gym and see movies with her friends. Follow her on Instagram to see what she's up to! @eringallagher96
Anna Rosin

Minnesota

I'm from St. Louis, Missouri and I'm currently going to school at the University of Minnesota, located in Minneapolis.