8 Pumpkin Flavored Things You Didn’t Know Existed

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Minnesota chapter.

Pumpkin spice and everything nice, that’s what autumn is made of. Whether you’re a newbie to the world of fall flavors or you’re looking for additional festive tastes, here’s a list of eight pumpkin flavored things you (probably) didn’t know existed.

Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Latte

Yes, it’s no secret that pumpkin spice coffee has existed since the beginning of time. You’ve seen advertisements for the pumpkin-themed drinks at Caribou and Starbucks basically since July. Instead of spending $5 a day on a drink from your fave coffee shop, you can be your own barista and pour yourself a glass of Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Latte. You don’t even have to start your coffee pot and wait for it to brew because this latte is instant. And for all of my dairy free ladies, this drink is made with almond milk so you can enjoy it with no regrets!

Pumpkin Spice Cheerios

While you’re drinking your pumpkin spice latte, you can grab a bowl of Pumpkin Spice Cheerios for the perfect start to an autumn morning. The Spice Girls say “Spice up your Life,” but I say “Spice up your Cheerios.”

Pumpkin Spice Spoons

While eating your pumpkin spice cheerios with a pumpkin spice flavored spoon may be a little over the top, it’s a good idea to use this spoon in your daily mug of tea or coffee. They’re made to dissolve in your drink, so it’s the perfect flavor boost for your plain old cup of Joe.

Pumpkin Butter

Make your way off campus to Trader Joe’s on Lexington Parkway or Excelsior Boulevard for this amazing substitution for peanut butter in a typical sandwich. You could also warm it up and pour it over a scoop of ice cream for a yummy sundae!

Burt’s Bees Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm

If you can’t stand waiting until your next meal to get a taste of pumpkin spice, get yourself this Burt’s Bees Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm so you can have the flavor always on your lips. While curing your chapped lips, you’ll be blasted with the most popular tang of fall.

Wrigley’s Extra Pumpkin Spice Gum

This seasonal edition of pumpkin spice gum is the perfect relief for your cravings while in class. Instead of bringing a piece of pumpkin pie to eat in biology, you can get the same tast while chewing on this gum. It’s also a great way to get on your friends’ good sides by sharing a stick or two with them.

Pumpkin Spice Chili Seasoning

Pumpkin spice isn’t just a key ingredient to satisfy your sweet tooth; it can also be used in the perfect lunch or dinner for those cool autumn nights. This pumpkin spice chili seasoning will enliven your taste buds and would be a festive meal to share with friends or family.

Pumpkin Flavored Dog Biscuits

Does your puppy feel left out on the pumpkin spice kick? These peanut and pumpkin dog biscuits are a great way to express your love for your hound.  Are you just looking to make a bunch of canine companions? Bring a handful of these when you’re out and about and pass them out to the cutest pooches on the block.

Be sure to try these pumpkin flavored delights and let us know on Facebook and Twitter what your favorite treats of the season are!

Erin Gallagher is a sophomore at the University of Minnesota studying child psychology. Her dream job is being a therapist for adolescents and helping them through their difficult times. In her freetime, she loves to lift weights at the gym and see movies with her friends. Follow her on Instagram to see what she's up to! @eringallagher96