This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

If you’re like me, you love having cute and fashionable nails, but you hate having to go to the nail salon and pay $40 to $50 a month to get them that way. Instead of going and wasting money for something that will last one week, wouldn’t you rather have something that lasts two or three weeks longer and is cheaper? Go for Jamberry Nails! 

Jamberry Nails, launched in the late 2010s, were created by three sisters who all loved style and fashion but each had their own individual tastes. The “wraps” that they created save money and still make your fingers look oerfectly polished. These nail wraps are an easy, DIY home applicator that anyone can do! There are a variety of designs that will accommodate girly-girls to sporty girls. 

Applying the Jamberry Nails is very simple:

1) Clean your unpolished nails with alcohol wipes and push back your cuticles.

2) Match nail (finger or toe) to the nail wrap that best fits.

3) Peel off nail wrap and warm with a mini heater or blow-dryer for 3-5 seconds or until soft and flexible.

4) When warm, press the wrap onto the nail. Apply firm pressure around edges to adhere the wrap to the nail. Use rubber cuticle pusher to seal the wrap around the base of the cuticle.

5) Trim the top with scissors and file off remaining wrap using a downward motion to remove excess.

6) Apply heat and pressure to the wrap again until it is bonded to the nail.

Ordering these nails is even easier than applying them. All you need to do is go to www.jamberrynails.net, go to “shop” at the bottom and start choosing your own designs. Or if you want to share these awesome wraps with your friends, you can find a consultant at the top of the webpage and have an online party so you can get a discount on your fabulous new Jamberry Nails.

So don’t pay an extreme amount of money for something that won’t last you a conversation. Order Jamberry Nails and create your own style that everyone will be jealous of!

Jenna Moyer

Millersville

My name is Jenna Moyer, I'm 21 years old, and I am currently a junior at Millersville University where I'm an Early Childhood and Special Education major. I love kids and I have a 3 year old nephew, who also happens to be my godson! My favorite color is purple and lilies are my favorite flower. I am absolutely obsessed with the show Friends! I love going to concerts, even concerts where I have no idea who bands are, because that's how you get to know good music. My favorite band is Parachute. I love my friends, boyfriend, and family, and I would have no idea what I would do without them!
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3