Tony Franklin: New School, Same Guy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Name: Tony Franklin

Year: Sophomore

Major: Business Administration

Tony Franklin decided to transfer to Millersville from Shenandoah University the second semester of his sophomore year. Although he enjoyed his time playing football at Shenandoah, he unfortunately got injured. He decided to transfer because he wanted to be closer to home and Millersville offered a warm, community-based environment for him. He advises that other transfer students look for the same environment for themselves, even if it takes a while to do so. “There’s nothing wrong with changing your mind,” he states. His favorite things about Millersville so far are the food and the gym; both of which he enjoys during his free time.

Photo courtesy of Tony Franklin

Although he’s not currently involved in any clubs on campus, Tony advises that both freshman and transfer students do their best to get involved. In Tony’s words: “Don’t be afraid to put yourself out there. Go out, join clubs, meet new people. Be sure to experience everything that Millersville has to offer you!”

Jessica Moore

Millersville

I'm currently a junior at Millersville Unversity studying biology! I started at HC as a first semester freshman and have been with it ever since. Along with writing passionately for Her Campus, I am also a member of Alpha Sigma Tau.  My passions include reading, writing, animals, and food. In my spare time, I thoroughly enjoy binging netflix, reading a good book, and taking naps.  Instagram: @jessy_poo96 Twitter: @jessy_poo96
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3