Meet Kait Fitzpatrick!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Hi everyone! My name is Kait Fitzpatrick and I am the social media director for Her Campus Millersville! I’m a Speech Communications major with a concentration in Broadcasting and a minor in Print Media Studies. I am entering my senior year at Millersville but I never want to leave here!

I love being involved on campus and I am a member of Alpha Sigma Alpha sorority, MUTV, National Broadcasting Society, WIXQ, and now Her Campus! I am also the president of All Greek Council. Clearly, I know how to keep myself busy.

My home town is the King of Prussia area which many of you know has a fantastic mall. I am a pop culture junkie and I am absolutely obsessed with social media – which you could probably conclude from my Her Campus title. I am constantly tweeting (much to my friends’ annoyance) and I am always reading the latest headlines for entertainment news. I am so excited to be working with Her Campus. In addition to running the social media for the site, I would like to bring you articles frequently about up and coming social media as well as helpful hints for the sites you already know and love like Facebook and Twitter. 

Now, like my fellow staff members, I’ll leave you with some fun facts!

My favorite ice cream is… Cookies and cream with chocolate jimmies! All-time favorite!

My most played song… Miss Me by Andy Grammer!

3 words to describe me… Outgoing, Personable, and Witty.

My dream job… To be an anchor for E! News.

Favorite morning talk show… The 4th hour of The Today Show with Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb. It’s my favorite way to start the day. They are hilarious!

One ridiculous fact about me… I’m always warm! I used to keep my dorm room like an ice box and my friends started calling me a polar bear. I would rather be cold than hot any day of the week.

That’s all for now! Thanks for reading!

Amber Strazzo

Millersville

Amber Strazzo was born in Queens, NY, but raised in Lancaster, PA. She is currently a Senior at Millersville University, studying Public Relations and Journalism. Amber is the Vice President of Programs of the Xi Tau chapter of Delta Zeta, and is very active in Greek life on her campus. She's a self-proclaimed social media junkie, and loves shopping, her Nook and catching up episodes of Pretty Little Liars. After college, Amber plans to head south for grad school for student affairs.