Katelyn Hoover: Writer in Progress

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Age: 22

Hometown: Elizabethtown, Pa.

Major: English

Year: Fifth year senior/super senior

Twitter and/or Instagram Handle: @katelyn.nic

Why did you choose Millersville? I thought I wanted to be a teacher. Additionally, Millersville is close enough that I can commute.

What has been your favorite memory at Millersville? Hanging out with friends and the crazy conversations.

Why did you choose your major? I’ve always enjoyed reading, writing and my English classes.

Are you involved in anything on campus? Her Campus, I’m new to it this semester.

Where is your favorite place on campus? I really like the Sugar Bowl and the library.

What do you plan to do after graduation? I’m not sure, but I would like to be a writer.

What will you miss the most about Millersville? The people, other students and professors.

Do you have a mantra you live by? If so, what is it? People who are worth it will care and people who don’t care aren’t worth it.

Ashley Haywood

Millersville

I'm a senior English major with a focus in writing studies and I hope to someday write for a publication within in Lancaster area. I drink more coffee than I probably should, my cat is my baby, and I'm obsessed with my planner. You'll always find me on campus in the library with a cup of coffee in hand! 
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3