This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Going back to school after a summer break is hard to say the least, but this little girl makes it so much easier. 

Daisy is a 10-week-old Chinese Shar Pei. She is currently spending her days alongside Mark Mullen, Technical Director of broadcast facilities, in the equipment room in Hash. She won’t be around forever though, Mark said that when she gets bigger he won’t be bringing her every day. So make sure to stop by for some Daisy love!

I am a junior at Millersville University and the secretary of the Her Campus Millersville chapter. I am a speech communication major with an option in Public Relations. I absolutely love animals! In fact I have several of my own including a dog, some fish, a lizard, and two rabbits. I currently work at Clarks Shoes at Park City and I love it. In my spare time I enjoy reading, writing and hanging out with my friends and boyfriend. I love the beach and being near the water.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3