This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

“She doesn’t even go here.” Welp, sorry to disappoint but this campus cutie does.

Alexa, a 19 year old sophomore Broadcast Communications major from Norristown, PA, can be found walking around campus with her closest group of friends (Group 25 represent!! Hey guys!) quoting Mean Girls like its her job (I am the Kevin G. to her mathletes. For reals.) When she isn’t spitting out Mean Girls quotes, screaming her heart out to the newest Beyonce single, stuffing her face with a bowl of popcorn (with me) or sitting (with me) at The Anchor for 5 o’clock dinner you can find her with the pretty sisters of Alpha Xi Delta. If you ever walk to her room unannounced I bet you can find her blasting “We Can’t Stop”…as long as it isn’t quiet hours!

Favorite color? Red
Coke of Pepsi? H2O all the way (What a healthy lady.)
Biggest pet peeve? Bad Breath/Odor (If you see Lex, make sure you carry around a bottle of Febreze!)
Biggest fear? Not being able to financially support a family or struggle to provide in the future. 
Which superhero would you be? Superman: Man of Steel

Hold up…do we have a future Giuliana Rancic walking around campus? Alexa’s dream job is to work as a TV personality or on E! News. How fun!! While she’s here she would like to get an internship at the TV or radio station on campus. She admits to not having any talents because she is as normal as they come….but I bet you didn’t know she is a transfer student. Not even just here! She has gone to three different high schools and three different colleges, but I can reassure you she is here to stay!!!

Make sure you never leave your phone with Lex (This is also a note to myself.) If she had a chance to steal your phone she would take a bajillion and one selfies as well as text all your friends and post everywhere on your social media. Lex even said herself “Don’t give me your phone :)”.

Want to see Alexa quote mean girls? Find her on campus or follow her at @miss_lexxa!

College DIY girl. PR Major. Blog enthusiast. You can always find me eating peanut butter anything and sporting a striped shirt.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3