Pei Si Wong ‘16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Meet our latest Campus Cutie: Freshman Pei Si Wong. She’s a talented and involved cutie from Singapore who just so happens to be a single lady in Oxford! Men of Miami- check out our interview with Pei to find out if you are an eligible bachelor for Pei. In our interview with her, Pei also reveals her favorite place to eat uptown, her dream career, her favorite memories at Miami, and more!

Name: Pei Si Wong

Major: Sports Leadership and Management with a Marketing Concentration

Hometown: Singapore

Single or in a relationship: Single

Characteristics you look for in a guy: Honest, knowledgeable, athletic, kind, and funny.

Campus Involvement: Miami University Women’s Rugby Football Club, Colleges Against Cancer, Optimist Club

Hobbies: Rugby, singing, hanging out, eating, watching movies, playing the ukulele

Favorite uptown place to eat: Mac N Joes, Chipotle, Sushi Nara- three way tie? 

Favorite part about going to Miami: The fact that the city of Oxford is a college town and all the students are together all the time, not to mention how beautiful it is.

Future career aspirations: Managing a sports team

Celebrity crush: Sonny Bill Williams (Rugby Player). If he doesn’t count, then Joseph Gordon Levitt.

Favorite memory at Miami: There are countless memories that I’d consider my favorite. But honestly, the best memories are the ones I probably don’t remember all too well.