Megan Gray ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Who’s incredibly smart, hilarious, outgoing and basically the full package? That would be our Campus Cutie Megan Gray. Find this senior accounting major in FSB during the week, but on the weekends you can bet that she’s hanging out at Side Bar or snagging up some mac’n’cheese bites from Will’s (who knew that was even a thing?). Boys, for a good time give her a call, but not after 11 p.m. because this girl deserves more than your average booty call.

Year: SeniorMajor/minors: AccountingRelationship status: SingleCampus involvement: Chi Omega & Alpha Kappa Psi

Favorites…Favorite Uptown hotspot: Side bar, duh.Favorite on-campus dining option: RIP Alexander on WesternFavorite house name: At Church and Almost HighFavorite bagel at B&D: Crunch & Munch with blue ranch Doritos

Either or…Charra or Nara? Neither…Piñata!!!Trashcan or Redskin? RedskinsWill’s or Bruno’s? Will’sKing cubbie or King Cafe? King cubbie

What’s your favorite aspect of Miami?I love the small-town college feel, the red brick buildings and FSB.

What is your favorite memory from college?I truly can’t pinpoint one moment. I always love the days spent on our front porch, last minute plans to go out or grabbing Patterson’s to rehash the night/week.

If you could go back to one year of college, which year would it be and why?Sophomore year because I loved living in the corridor in a quad with my best friends, classes weren’t hard and endless swipes at the dining hall.

What would you tell your freshman-self today?Get a fake ID. Kidding (kinda…). It would be to enjoy Miami and the people for the next four years because it goes by so incredibly fast and real life is scary.

Most embarrassing moment….Yikes, probably would have been when I had to go to the Health Center and explain to the nurse I had “hot tub rash” from falling asleep in a hot tub.

Who do you admire most and why?I admire my parents most because of all their hard work and support. They’ve provided me with endless opportunities like going to school here as well as sending me abroad…and they let me charge Chipotle on their credit card, that’s love right there.

What’s the coolest thing you’ve ever done?Climbed the Great Wall of China with an amazing group of Miami students

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world (alive or dead, boy or girl), who would it be?Jennifer Lawrence, she kills it. Total girl crush.

What are your post grad plans?An exciting summer of studying for the CPA exam and then starting an accounting job downtown Chicago in the fall. I’m also planning on moving in with some friends from Miami outside the city.  

Emily Hanhart is a senior at Miami University. She is the Assistant Editor for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus.
Ellie Conley

Miami (OH)

Ellie Conley is a senior at Miami University. She is the current Editor-In-Chief and the former Publicity Coordinator for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus.